Complaints procedure for the Blackpool FC Development Association
- On receipt of a complaint or a letter from a member expressing dissatisfaction with the draw, a member of staff will acknowledge the letter and inform the complainant of the target date for the review. The normal target time for responding to the applicant is 20 working days.
- The member of staff will then request a full history of the case from the relevant agents and/or members involved. In order to complete the review within the target time, the relevant documents must arrive with the General Manager within 10 working days.
- Where it is apparent that the response to the complaint will take longer than the target time (for example because of the complexity of the particular case) the member of staff will inform the applicant and explain the reason for the delay.
- Dealing with the complaint will consist of an analysis of the evidence and a review of the arguments for and against the complaint. Where it would be helpful to do so, the member of staff will also discuss the case directly with the complainant.
- The complainant will always be informed of the outcome of his or her complaint. The proposed disclosure of information or further information will only be made in full consultation with The General Manager.
- Should the complainant not be satisfied with the outcome of the review and wish to pursue the matter then the complainant will be referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) as the independent third party.
For clarity the full address of the Blackpool FC Development Association is
The General Manager, Blackpool FC Development Association, Blackpool FC, Seasiders Way, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 6JJ