Lottery Terms and Conditions
Lottery Name: The Gold Bond Weekly Draw
Promoting Society: Gold Bond Development Association
Lottery Administration & Player Support:
Gold Bond Weekly Draw,
Blackpool. FY1 6JJ
Tel 01253 685015 or 685006
- Your purchase of lottery chances is from the Society solely in accordance with the terms under which the Society from time to time promotes its lotteries. Full details of these terms can be supplied to you upon request by emailing to player support at email@example.com - the general terms and conditions of use of the Society's website are available from www.goldbondlotto.co.uk
- By registering on this website you acknowledge that you will have no claim against us for any failure of any equipment or software (wherever located or administered and whether or not under our control) or any other delay or failure which may delay or prevent your purchase of lottery chances.
- You represent and agree to abide by the Lottery Rules (see below)
- You agree that we are the sole owner of all rights to technology, software and business systems utilized in this website and that your use of this website (and registration thereon) confers no rights whatsoever to intellectual property contained or utilized therein. Use or publication by you of any item displayed on this website is strictly prohibited. Subject thereto (and to the rights of copyright owners other than ourselves) documents appearing on this website may be copied by you for your personal use only and on condition that the copyright notice and source indications are also copied, that no modifications are made and that the document is copied in its entirety.
- You accept that this lottery is regulated by the Gambling Commission and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your chances.
- If you do not wish to receive further mailings from us, please email player support at the email address listed above.
Please send a stamped addressed envelope to:
Rules Request, The Gold Bond Weekly Draw, Blackpool FC, Seasiders Way, Blackpool, FY1 6JJ
The main points covered by the Rules are:
- The society will conduct the draw every Friday. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator.
- The winning numbers will be published on the Gold Bond website.
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance.
- The Gold Bond Weekly Draw aims to support a variety of sporting organizations and other charities.
- The society may reject any application without giving reason at its absolute discretion.
- Prizes for the Gold Bond Weekly Draw are displayed on the Gold Bond Website. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque within 14 days.
- The society reserves the right to use winners' names for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, e.g. Mrs Smith, any street, any town.
- The society is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- The society may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. In the event of the lottery scheme being terminated or suspended then all subscriptions will be returned to the member within 30 days.
- The society's decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding. Licenced by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 Licence No: 005166-123456-000. Not to be sold by or to anyone under 16 years of age
- On receipt of a complaint or a letter from a member expressing dissatisfaction with the draw, a member of staff will acknowledge the letter and inform the complainant of the target date for the review. The normal target time for responding to the applicant is 20 working days.
- The member of staff will then request a full history of the case from the relevant agents and/or members involved. In order to complete the review within the target time, the relevant documents must arrive with the General Manager within 10 working days.
- Where it is apparent that the response to the complaint will take longer than the target time (for example because of the complexity of the particular case) the member of staff will inform the applicant and explain the reason for the delay.
- Dealing with the complaint will consist of an analysis of the evidence and a review of the arguments for and against the complaint. Where it would be helpful to do so, the member of staff will also discuss the case directly with the complainant.
- The complainant will always be informed of the outcome of his or her complaint. The proposed disclosure of information or further information will only be made in full consultation with The General Manager.
- Should the complainant not be satisfied with the outcome of the review and wish to pursue the matter then the complainant will be referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) as the independent third party.
For clarity the full address is
Gold Bond Weekly Draw,
Blackpool. FY1 6JJ